Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2012

fly to Spain today

27th march 2012, Fly out of bristol airport this afternoon at 17:20 its now 10:30 in the morning jess came and picked up my dog last night (gonna miss him), I tied up all my loose ends for here at home whilst I'm away yesterday, my bag is packed and been checked again last night, I'm about to have a bath in a bit after a shave, then I'm going to get dressed then have a bowl of Museli for breakfast, I still havn't listed my backpack contents for you all but I will get around to it and hopefully take a few snaps to include for on here too. When I arrive in Madrid later this evening after my easyjet flight from Bristol I need to use the underground tube system to get to the city centre, then find myself somewhere nice to stay for the night so tomorrow I can either catch the train or bus to Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment