Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 January 2012

backpack contents

55 litre rucksack .
3season sleeping bag.
silk sleeping bag liner doubles as a scarf.
emergency bivvy bag.
40litre dry bag with these contents if not worn.
lined trousers.
unlined trousers that turn into shorts.
three pairs of underwear.
three pairs of bamboo socks ( like silk) used as first layer.
three pairs of technical hiking socks.
two synthetic t shirts.
one thermal long sleeve top.
one technical mountain top.
micro fleece.
gore tex jacket and over trousers.
thermal hat,leather waterproof gloves,a snood type scarf.
poncho,with many uses!
in the bottom of My pack I have.
sunglasses, spare laces,spare feet for my poles,phone charger,headphones,continental plug,knife,spork,tin of dubbing for my boots.
first aid kit.
inside the first aid kit I have plasters blister plasters,scissors,crepe bandage,ibruprofen tablets,valerian tincture,peppermint oil,tiger balm,comfrey ointment,and a Chinese sports spray called zheng-gu-shui I life saver indeed!!
I also carry and take every day a multivitamin/ mineral mix and ginseng and gurrana tablets,and spiralina too.
I have a 2litre camelbac type bladder bag for water.
money belt with passport,money,cash card,European health card,all in separate waterproof bags.
and my boots are my leather and gore tex lined well broken in berghaus's
I walk with Nordic poles too.
I carry dried fruit, nuts, seeds,boiled sweets, fresh bread cheese,salami,and have a huge bag of organic clipper t bags with me!!!
this list may sound huge but it's the bare necessities and fits nicely in my pack on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment