Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2012

Carrion de los condes to Calzadilla de la cueza

Carrion des condes to Calzadilla de la cueza. 23450 stepometer
My feet were aching today so I walked slowly leaving the albergie and town at 9 it wasn't so cold today as it has been but still the fog and low visabilty, but with added damp mist so rain jacket was defiantly needed I plodded the very straight track for hours it felt like being on a no ending conveyor belt I couldn't stop for long when I really needed too as my muscles are constantly cramping in the cold when I do and my body gets freezing when I had walked for about 3 hrs a man stopped in his car and gave my a flyer for his albergie I asked him how much further to the next village and he said 5ks I wished it a lot less but it was just over an hour later I reached the village the albergie here has heating but not in the bathroom and I declined the outdoor swimming pool and I spend the rest of today relaxing my sore muscles in my sleeping bag in bed near the radiator happy,goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment